My Top 3
Bluehost is among our best web hosts. Sign up with bluehost here
This is a bluehost question posted by newbieLL on 08 November 2008
I’m brand new to bluehost. I just started my own site and I’ve obviously bought way over my head in terms of what I can do with the site, it’s just for a personal hobby. I keep trying to put up a temporary web page to my site but when I go to it directly (www.unrequited-love.com) I keep getting the white screen saying Index, listing some files, etc. I just don’t understand where to put my folders/files. I”ve put them in folders and files all over the place. Can someone help?
What I do understand tolerably well:
how to use filezilla in a general way
ftp protocol to connect to my site
I can see my folder/file system and move around in it
What I do not understand:
What folder or area to attach or place my website pages
How to continue to put new files/folders onto my site for others to see
You can read more about bluehost in detail or sign up now with bluehost web hosting
- Bluehost : Moving Files around my website trouble
- Hostgator Questions : Vanishing Folders
- Bluehost How-To : Having real issues setting up two domains. Seeking Help
- Bluehost : keep getting a 403 error
- Bluehost : FrontPage 2003-addon domains
- Bluehost : 2 Questions about bluehost directory structure
- How to Register a Domain Name and Host it
- Bluehost : Problems connecting via FTP?
- Bluehost : Trouble uploading pictures in photo gallery
- Web Hosting : Best way to protect Web Folder Access?